Thursday, April 23, 2009

I wanna come back to blog land!

I didn't mean to evaporate....I've still been reading blogs and wanting to participate, but I was a bit unsure where to go with mine. I really want to restructure my blog a bit, rather than on and off rambling.

I thought about starting a new blog on wordpress or something, like a lot of others have, but I really like my layout and what I've started here. I just want to be able to post in a more structured fasion, and maybe have some themes.

I'd like to kindof make this my blogging otu of the "days in the life of my Olympic training center" as I like to call it. :)
Themes like daily eats, training, daily life, and pondering posts.

So I'm asking you--my fellow bloggers who have this thing down so much better:
-Is there a way to have posts categorized by themes?
-Any suggestions [and specifically how! I'm a dunce at figuring out technology] to how I could restructure this?

so this is my hello!!! ...and... help!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi lovie! I missed you! :D And thanks for your comment, it's super exciting. ;) How's everything going? It's great to hear from you again! I don't really have any blogging tips or anything as I'm not so great with that front myself, but I'm sure whatever you pick will be perfect. ^^ I'm still praying for you, lovie! Thank you for all your support! You are amazing! :D
xoxoxo
P.S. My word verification for this post is SLAMU....YEA!!!! Hahahahaha. Like Shamu but...SLAMU!

Unknown said...

Okie dokes, I am commenting again. Yup, you'd better believe it. :D
Okay, I definitely just wrote "SLAMU!" on a piece of my special sheep stationary (so cute!) in blue sharpie and taped it on my mirror to remind me of my friends, my prayers, and to just stay lighthearted and have fun! It makes me smile. :) We are definitely going to be chattin' it up a lot more in the future, no? Love you girlie!
xoxoxo