Friday, October 10, 2008

FLOP!

So much for reasing back into running. :( I started out better than earlier this week. I could manage a cautious, somewhat gimpy, short-strided jog. Nothing to do much for my running, but what I hoped would be a step in the direction to rebuilding my running. Except that by the time I got to the end of our road the tugging had turned into yanking and I could barely move by a half mile.

Grrr…I hope that stopping instead of pushing even 1 measly mile keeps me from going too far backward. I probably won’t even be able to XT today, aside from my upper body weights.
D___: I’m missing the best running weather ever, not to mention the best part of my life, and rapidly losing all the pre-season fitness I build this summer! And all started with the logical idea that some recovery would help…hah, when will I learn that my body is NOT logical!?!

6 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Eeek, hang in there with everything that's going on (the GI troubles, the running, etc.) - I'm praying that things get better for you soon!!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hope all is well!!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Girl, I'm terribly sorry about what you've learned about being anemic and such :0( Are you on Facebook, by any chance?? It might be more appropriate for us to discuss this via Facebook messages, rather than public comments that anyone can read, haha ;0)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Would you mind providing me with your email address??

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Leave it in a comment, and I'll reject the comment (so that your email address will not show up publicly on the blog). I promise! :0)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Did you receive my email?? For some reason, I don't think it went through - it's not in my "sent mail" folder :0(

Would you mind leaving a comment with the address again?? As before, I'll keep the comment private.